Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Psychopathic 'Morality': The Truth Behind the Kidnapping and Murder of 3 Israeli Teens -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Because of what is going on in Israel and Gaza at the moment I decided to post these links because there are always 2 sides to a story!

My philosophy is that organised religion is man made in order to manipulate and coerce populations into supporting certain ideologies for the sake of greed and power!

I don't say that I agree with what is written in the article but if it is untrue then those being accused should find the perpertrators of the crime and bring them to justice!

In the meantime let me say that I have great empathy with all the youth involved because they are pawns in a very ugly game of chess!

I have every hope that the Creator of the universe will bring to justice all those who commit atrocities in His name! He is 'long suffering'/patient' because we are all part of His creation and are all made in His image!
He is no respector of persons and hates liars

SOTT.net


GYBO

No comments:

Post a Comment