Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ruth Bader Ginsburg; US Supreme Court Judge; Marriage officially redefined

Well it seems that marriage as I've known it all of my 70 years on planet earth has now been officially redefined in the USA!
What is rather strange to me is that the judge who voted the 'loudest' for the change is Jewish!
I find it strange because marriage as it is defined in the Torah/Old Testament seems to point to the fact that the act was instituted by God Himself and that it was to be a covenant between male and female/ man and wo-man!
We know that the Torah is rooted in Judaism and so, by supporting this new form of 'marriage' and voting to change it in the American constitution tells me that Judge Ginsburg has rejected her true origin!


Genesis 2: 20-25

3 Perfect Rebuttals

No comments:

Post a Comment