Search This Blog

Friday, March 04, 2016

The Real Bible Codes

These past few months I seem to have been directed into doing some serious Biblical research!
Of course we know that in this present age the Bible has become an extremely scoffed at book and that its contents are being denied and decried and all but puked upon and this is a tragedy as most scoffers and deniers have never even opened it, let alone read it!
I have challenged atheists about this and the answer I get is that because of what science has discovered and is still discovering based on actual fact, one does not need to read a book filled with fiction and myth!
I myself never actually read the Bible aka the Word of God until I was 42 years old. It was the book of Isaiah that set me off on that journey after a magazine I subscribed to pointed out chapter 49 where we read about the Redeemer and His coming!

Today the world is in a big mess and we could very well be in the time of the end of life as we have known it! Bible prophecy seems to point us in this direction. There are some very scary prophecy videos out on the net but there are also some very inspiring and uplifting ones!
The English translations of the Bible have been corrupted and manipulated to suit a certain world religion that seems to be rising again! This world religion is going to rule for a time and true Believers in God are going to suffer once again because of it!

I found a set of 12 videos that lead one on to the true path and hopefully whoever is reading this message will check them out!
God is real and Jesus is real but one needs to experience them in the ancient languages in order to understand this fact!



The Real Bible Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment