Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2018

The South African Crisis Biblically Assessed; Jacob Prasch

Seeing as I was born and brought up in South Africa and lived there until age 42 years and still have family there, I am appalled at what is transpiring there today but not surprised!
I always hated colonialism as, seeing as my forefathers had their roots in Britain/father and Holland/mother, I felt cheated out of being able to call myself British and even more so when South Africa became a republic in 1961.
I felt rootless and still do even though I immigrated to Sweden in 1986 and am a naturalised citizen of the country and may even have roots here!

The greatest losers in this struggle for power will be the Africans themselves who, instead of using their freedom from 'apartheid' to educate their children and work together with the white minority whom they, for the most part, regard as the 'enemy' and for good reason, and to build up the country into a utopia and set the example for the rest of poverty stricken and corrupt Africa as a whole.

Jacob Prasch tells us that South Africa's demise is/was predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment