Search This Blog

Monday, October 07, 2019

Canadian Doctors Get Ready For Child Euthanasia; 'Soylent Green'

Years ago in the 1970s I watched a movie called 'Soylent Green' which has stayed with me in my thoughts and, once again, has come to mind as I read about this new Canadian law which is seemingly about to be passed.

Well it's not all that surprising seeing as mankind has decided that there is no God or Creator of the Universe and that human beings are in no way, shape or form any different from animals and may therefore be treated as such!

Well I myself do not and have never accepted this 'fact' and in the last few years have come to understand that no human being can accept or understand that there is indeed one God of the Universe who revealed Himself to mankind by sending His Son into this world known as Planet Earth except they belong to a group of called out and chosen ones who will eventually, when the time is right, restore and rule the planet.
John 6:44


Canadian Doctors Get Ready For Child Euthanasia

No comments:

Post a Comment