Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2020

Sniper Lee Boyd Malvo is married in prison

16th Nov 2020

Today i watched a documentary about the life and crimes of Lee Boyd Malvo and the name rang a bell and took me back to the days when I corresponded with Death Row prisoners. 

Think i stopped doing that in around 2008 after the first prisoner I wrote left prison after his death sentence was changed to 2nd Degree murder and he was released after 12 years out of a 27 year sentence.

Lee Boyd Malvo's story is not new and only brings out the need for good fatherly parentage in the family unit! Mothers are needed to a certain point but guys need a mature, loving, caring and present male example to copy..it's in the dna code in my opinion.

My very best wishes to the couple and long may they run! ☆☆☆


Sniper Lee Boyd Malvo is married in prison 

No comments:

Post a Comment