Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2024

'Khwezi' Dies..October 1016; South African election 2024

It has been an interesting weekend seeing as I've been following the election in the country of my birth, South Africa!

This has resulted in a search for more information seeing as the presently ruling party may not make it and that another party with similar roots may! 

On further research I found 'interesting info' pertaining to the leader of this possibly victorious party's leader and that, because of his  imprisonment, he may be prevented  from becoming the next South African Prime Minister.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/jabulani-khumalo-wants-jacob-zuma-removed-as-mk-party-leader-eb4b2ecd-fc33-4989-874d-130186be5f01?dicbo=v2-aPuC5Ha

On even further research I was re-untied with another case in which this same person was involved and one that I had, sadly, forgotten!

'Khwezi' Dies 

Assuming the woman in question was genuinely raped by this potential repeat leader of South Africa, what does that mean for my country of birth? I'm praying hard that the absolute truth will out but am also encouraged that, on the day of Judgement, all  perpetrators will eventually get their punishment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment