Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Matteo Salvini headlines 'Wind of Change' conference in Verona, Italy; Dr Steve Turley

Conservatism is on the march and I, for one, am happy to say that the family unit is being promoted!
Was just reading about the mindboggling amount of abortions that have been carried out in 2018!
What is so upsetting to me is that the abortion procedure has been described to a very young person as being as simple as a visit to the dentist.
Many years ago I was informed that, what could have been my first grandchild, was aborted and I remember the pain that shot through my heart and caused me to go into a long depression.

Video: Matteo Salvini headlines 'Wind of Change' conference in Verona 

Wind of Change

Almost 42 million abortions performed in 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment