Search This Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Replacement Theology Is A Curse; Lars Enarson

My hope is that many people see this video and join me in prayer for the State of Israel.

If you're not sure whether Lars Enarson is serious then do as the Bereans did and read up for yourselves!

Where 2 or more are praying together, Jesus is with them..even if we 'gather together' spiritually I would think!


Matthew 18:20..

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

● Replacement Theology Is A Curse

http://web.mit.edu/jywang/www/cef/Bible/NIV/NIV_Bible/DEUT+31.html#:~:text=The%20LORD%20himself%20goes%20before,all%20the%20elders%20of%20Israel.

Isaiah 46

Why God Hides Himself

No comments:

Post a Comment