Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Piers Morgan Uncensored; Richard Dawkins

As far as I'm concerned..from what I've read and learned'..everything has a 'Source'..be it direct or indirect!
This 'Source' is invisible to the human eye but communicates with those human beings that are 'called and chosen' by means of His Spirit..which is Holy..emanating from Him and speaking to our/their minds..which we call mental telepathy.
We who believe this 'fable' communicate with Him via the gift of Prayer.

Having grown up in the religion of 'christianity' under the labels of Methodism and Roman Catholicism but never really reading into what it all supposedly meant, I was, at the age of 34, eventually forced to look closer into the subject after coming out of a very nasty situation in which i realised I hadn't come through it all 'alone'!
Each time I was really deep down in the pit of depression and wishing I could disappear, 'something' happened to drag me back to sanity and so it continued for 8 long years until I was sent a magazine via an unknown person who subscribed me to it.
The result was that I eventually opened my little King James Version of the not so..at the time..controversial book called the Bible and read it from cover to cover!

It was there that I actually 'met' God the Father and Source of all life and Jesus the Son who is the Creator of the Universe and who came to earth as a human being to bring the message of Salvation and immortality to those who believe and follow and practice what we call the 10 Commandments as given to Moses on Mt Sinai all those years ago.
Since that time I've read other translations and even looked at the Hebrew and Greek  meanings of certain words and what a great difference that has made!
' Religion' is definitely not the same thing as faith and belief in a Creator and Upholder of Law and Order in the unending universe! Only the Source of life can instill those two ingredients if we open our hearts and minds to Him!

The Creation of the Universe and of all life on earth and especially us mortals..male/ xy and female/ xx..who are unique beings via our dna code, should tell us that there is nothing haphazard about it all as everything has its cycles and patterns and seasons which repeat and rerepeat in an orderly fashion. 

My prayer is that anyone reading this will look deeper into the matter! As yet the Bible in still free to read in most countries but it seems there is a time coming when the Source will allow it to be banned worldwide! 🤔


Piers Morgan Uncensored; Richard Dawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment