Search This Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2023

The Royal: Goodbye Mr Rose

https://lifeofwylie.com/2011/08/02/the-royal-goodbye/ 

Yesterday I discovered that I was looking at the very last episode of 'The Royal'..a long running British series about the life n times of a fictitious hospital in England in the 1960s.

I'm really going to miss this series as it reminded me of my old nursing days in South Africa all those years ago!

Sadly it ended on a rather nasty note because we never got to find out if the very popular Doctor Ormorod died after being stabbed! :(

I'm still hoping that this great series will, by some miracle, be brought back to life before I myself expire! ☆♡☆

'The Royal' Wikipedia 

Thank you SVT for allowing us in Sweden to view this great series!! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment