Search This Blog

Sunday, December 02, 2018

Science has provided solid evidence of God; Debunking Evolution

I was out stargazing with my binoculars a few weeks ago and trying to spot any falling stars out there in space. The sky was dark and clear and I was totally mind blown to see so many twinkling bodies, some smaller and some larger, and, although it was difficult to spot actual falling stars I did see a sort of spider webbish effect that I'd never seen before. Definitely time to invest in a telescope!

I myself believe that the universe was/is created by a super intelligent being known as God Almighty/Elohim ( Genesis 1:1 ) and that mankind was created in His image in order to populate and take care of planet Earth. Obviously mankind has failed miserably and is on the verge of wiping itself out.

The other side of the coin is the teaching of Evolution in schools around the world but, from many discoveries being made, this lie is on the verge of extinction as well I'm so happy to say!


Video: Science has provided solid evidence of God

No comments:

Post a Comment