Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2022

Elon Musk Has an Original Idea to End Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Elon Musk is from Pretoria, South Africa!

This is the same city in which I was born in 1944

I was a midwife at the 'Old Moedersbond' hospital..as it was called for very many years and so.. even he could have been born there..28th June 1971.. as he is two years older than my son who was also born there!

In this life there are no coincidences!!

Sadly I was living in Namibia at that time so missed the event..assuming I'm correct..but returned to the same workplace in 1972

Am hoping something great comes out of his challenge to the author of this useless war in Ukraine!! ☆☆☆

Elon Musk Has an Original Idea to End Russian Invasion of Ukraine 

https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/other-tech-news/elon-musks-birthday-most-bizarre-things-done-by-the-tesla-ceo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment