Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2022

President Zelensky Shows His Face from His Office Window! ☆☆☆

 In my rather long life I've had many 'Heroes'..Cliff Richard, Bob Dylan, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen and many others. 

However in this year of 2022 my latest Hero is President Zelensky of Ukraine!

History was never my favourite subject at school and especially European history even tho my ancestors hailed from Britain and Holland.

In 1986 I moved to Scandinavia even tho..just a week or so before leaving... 'Tjernobyl' happened...in Ukraine.

Friends and family were appalled and said I should stay in South Africa where I was born but I decided that...seeing as my bridges were burned..there was no turning back.

Now..after 36 years of peace and freedom..I'm, once again, looking at another catastrophe in that very same country! :o

Years ago..think 1971..I nursed a patient at the state hospital in Walvis Bay/Namibia.

He was from Ukraine and was admitted from a tanker out at sea after an accident on board and with a possible skull fracture. The interpreter told me that Ukranians were fearless people and it seems this is true!

Well..it seems there is going to be a major onslaught on Kiev/Kyiv in the next few hours..and so my thoughts and prayers are with the Ukrainian soldiers and people remaining in the city and may God grant them a Miraculous Victory!!

For some reason..and I don't believe in happen-stances..my past and present is linked to this country for a reason.. 🤔

■ 'Not Afraid Of Anyone'

■ https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/V9Bn3p/zelenskyjs-trotsiga-videotal-fran-kontoret-gommer-mig-inte?jwsource=


■ Another 'Hero'

■ Another Hero


No comments:

Post a Comment